Welcome to our new website
We have spent much of 2015 working on our new website and we hope you find it easy to use and navigate. We realise that having a beautiful looking, well functioning website is key for all of those who use our website; making donating to charities that people care about most as easy and fun as possible.
This is our first big overhaul of the website since we originally launched in 2007. The new site has lots of great, new features:
- Improved charity & project search functionality
- New audience sections so you can find out how the Big Give can benefit you (Charities; Individuals; Schools; Philanthropists)
- A news section with all of the latest updates from the Big Give
- Newsletters which you can sign up to
- A fresh, clean design aimed at ensuring you get all of the information you need as quickly as possible
- Responsive design so the site can be used on any device or browser
- Much, much more – why not have a look around?
If you have any feedback on the new site, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be updating various elements of the website over the coming weeks. You might find that a few pages are still appear in our old website design, if this is the case, please bear with us.
Our thanks go to Hands Up who have partnered with us in the development of this new site.